Sunday's Questions Tag

21:59



Hello, I've just realized I've been tagged by Beauty Splash (if you haven't read her blog yet, then I recommend you do now!) So I decided it would be fun to do!

1. Mood:
Excited! It's Christmas in two days! So very excited!

2. In what order do you apply your make-up?
Concealer, liquid foundation, concealer & liquid foundation, powder foundation, eye linear and finally mascara.

3. What is one thing that made you smile today?
Probably buying three of the sample sized Yankee candles! I got black cherry, velvet cupcake & Christmas eve.

4. Current nail polish?

17 Supreme shine in Spiced Plum, which is beginning to chip off, so i'm going to have to sort that out before Christmas!

5. Have you ever had a kiss under the mistletoe?
No, I don't think so, I don't think I've seen mistletoe in real life. Which is quite sad.

6. Current outfit
My jaguar t-shirt, from Forever21, Black crochet button up skirt, from Boohoo & black tights.

7. Moment of truth: do you usually drive above the speed limit? 
I dont drive!

8. If you could spend the holidays anywhere in the whole world, where would it be?
I don't think there's anywhere else I'd want to be, especially if all my friends and family were still back home, it would seem a bit silly me being with strangers or alone over Christmas!

9. Do you know any sign language?
No I don't, unfortunately.

10. Weekly Goals:
To see all of my close relatives, and get looking round town through all the Christmas sales!





That's the end of that! Thank you so much Beauty Splash for tagging me!

I tag:-
YummyPiiie
Amber Love
Laura
Corinne
Sophie
Gemma


If i'm not on here before Christmas, then I wish you all a merry Christmas, and hope you all got what you wished for! 






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I like this, I think it's quite cute and i love that buying yankee candles made you so happy, it does me too! merry christmas:)

    Lots of love, Catherine x

    www.aanditsallaboutme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Blog is most adorable!

    Im your newest Follower...

    http://channichic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete