Bank Holiday's and Birthday's throwing me off my groove.10:01
I was planning on doing a 'Sunday post' on a regular basis, but my boyfriends birthday got in the way on Sunday, and yesterday was too hot to stay inside. So to the people who have been e-mailing me over the weekend, I haven't been ignoring you, I just didn't want to distract myself from my boyfriends birthday, It was a weekend long thing.
· Me and my friends were in a bit of a stress trying to get my boyfriends birthday present. We drove from one part of town to the other. Then giving up and admitting defeat by going to Mc Donalds... (We ordered the present online in the end)
· Me and my friend made a rainbow layer cake for my boyfriend, with Nutella icing.. It looked nice on the day, but as the weekend went on, the icing started to melt, and it looked like the cake was sweating. So that was gross.
· We spent the most of saturday sat in playing video games. Which is one of my favourite things to do anyway.
· And on Sunday we made our way up a MASSIVE hill, and I felt like I was going to die, but I kept reminding myself that it's sooo worth it when you get up there. Once you get up this amazing breeze hits you, and you pretty much forget how stressed you like the whole journey up. The view is amazing (the first picture was taken from there) you can see our home town, but there's also nice foresty area's and fields with farm animals in, so it feels like were one with nature.
· We also bought bubbles up with us, so it was nice seeing the bubbles float off into the distance. And we also got some nice photos.
· And we got surrounded by cows. Which wasn't fun.
Jai Paul - Jasmine (Demo) by Jai Paul