I'm Ombre'd.... (Again)

13:39

Some of you may remember me saying before that I used to have my hair ombre'd, and i'd regretted dying over it back in October. Ever since I did, I knew once it got to Spring again i'd redo it. And I finally did.
I was a bit worried this time as my mum was doing it, it's not that I don't trust her, it's just that when I did it last time my sister did it, and she's a qualified hair dresser, so I felt at ease with it. Either way my mum did a great job!
It's not as blonde as I had it last time, but I didn't want it to be like that anyways, I wanted it to be more of a caramel and I guess that's close enough.
A picture comparing last years ombre to my current ombre.

I don't really have much else to update you all with. It's been a lame week.
P.S I know my hair looks kind of dry and brittle in the photos, but it actually doesn't look like that in real life, it's quite soft. (Obviously it's damaged, but just doesn't look as damaged as these photos are making out.)
My hairs just being dramatic.


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Your hair looks lovely! xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it! Suits you :)

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it.. My hairs just being dramatic! Really suites you actually. I think i prefer it not as blonde and more subtle. Well Done your mum! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks lovely, it suits you so much!

    j4miejohnston.blogspot.co.uk

    Jamie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair looks lovely! :)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks really nice!
    Cheers,
    Dany

    bluebellsandowls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks lovely! So jealous of your hair!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. always wanted to take the ombre plunge - looks lovely on you :)

    i'm a new blogger so check me out at
    http://blondeambition3.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh really love it! It suits you so well!

    www.annettibus.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  10. You seriously look like Clara Oswald from Doctor Who!
    I want to cut all my hair off to your length and get it ombre'd again because it just suits you so much :') ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog through another blogs list of blogs they love, and Im so glad I did! You made beautiful photos for your blog and your hair on here is lovely!
    Best wishes, looking forward to your future posts, new follower, Vanessa xx

    www.vanessachloesworld.co.uk

    ReplyDelete