Nails of the day.

10:00

 photo DSC_0327_ee_zps133f323c.jpg I loved this Models Own shade in Grape Juice last year, and I'm so pleased I found it hidden in my stash again! Because there's still a slight chill in the air, I'm still wearing my wintery clothes, and I find that this lilac shade looks really pretty with an all black outfit, it matches so well!
It's a nice change switching to more pastel and light shades as I've been wearing darker colours for so long now, it just looks a lot more polished and cute.
Merci


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I borrowed this from a friend the other day and fell in love, its probably one of the best pastel shade I've used.

    Grace :)

    www.grace-gibson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice colour! Looks beautiful :) x

    Georgina | headintheclouds

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous colour! perfect for spring time :) thanks for sharing :) xo

    Natalie | Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this nail polish! Grape Juice smells the best too :D

    I have nominated you for The Sunshine Award lovely :)

    I hope you can do it!
    Emilythinks
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That colours so nice! I went and bought a pastel green nail polish for spring :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous colour - lovely!

    x

    ReplyDelete