Roll It On... #211:26
My last film photo post went down pretty well. So I think i'm gonna make this a regular post type. Whenever I feel the need to update you all with new film photos.
1. Towards the end of summer. With my amaazing ombre hair. We had a picnic to celebrate our anniversary.
2. We like to take selfies on the Fisheye every now and again.
3. Me and my boyfriend just hanging out in the woods.
4. With my Holga, doing the typical "we have two cameras... Lets take photos of each other with them in our faces!"
5. I love accident photos like this, it was taken on my Mini Diana, and someone accidently overlayed two photos. But I love it.
6. Enjoying winter...
I find it funny how the first photo i'm all happy in the sunshine. And in the last one i'm a bit gloomy in the winter. Kind of sums the seasons up really.
(By the way, I just want to apologize for the annoying different sized gap situation going on in between each photo. You'd think it would be so easy to sort out. But bloggers like your awkward best friend, making things so much harder than they have to be.)