Spring Favourites.

17:47


Just a pre-warning, this may look like a really long post, but it's just mainly filled with pictures. Anyways, Springs finally making a slow start in the UK now, so it finally feels right to do a post about my favourite beauty bits for Spring.

Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks, Peach Melba


Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier, Mango Body Butter from Primark, Calvin Klein one Shock

       Barry M Hi Shine Gellly Lychee, Miss Sporty 344, Barry M Mint Green, L'Oreal Colour Riche 617 'You are worth it' (Can't find a link anywhere)


My mum gave this to me because it was too dark for her. It's quite subtle, but I like that, as I use it underneath another blush. It adds a glow to my cheeks and has a bit of shimmer in.

This shade is perfect for spring, it adds a bit of life and of course colour to my face, as without it it looks a bit bland, and all one shade. Which (now that I look back) didn't look right for me, it made me look waay pale.

Firstly, I just want us all to admire how amazing this looks. It reminds me of Aladdin. This product is pretty much a 'Where have you been all my life!?' product. I've only been using it a few weeks, and I can't imagine never ever having a highlighter again.

I'm a total noob when it comes to eye shadows, but this pallette literally has everything I need. Though I think I will get the Undress me Too Pallette, cause it's too cheap to ignore. Anyways, these are my favourite shade, shade 1, shade 4 and shade 7.

5. Lipsticks
These are all kind of similar shades, but all original in their own way, such as textures, applications, and different tints of colours. I think I have a good selection here, as I have several colours for different occasions. I couldn't pick a favourite. Cause they're all too amazing.

6. Fragrance
I've had the Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier perfume since summer 2010, and every time I use it I instantly think of that time, it's very fruity and sweet, which is pretty much the smells I go for. The Mango body butter is from Primark, agees ago, so they probably don't have it any more and I've almost finished... So can anyone recommend any other sweet body butters? I know body shop do awesome ones, but that just feels too easy. I got the Calvin Klein one Shock perfume in the 2012 Christmas smells and it was already distinguished as a summer scent, so I'm happy to finally be using it. It smells like candy and fruits, with a little hint if musk. It's perfect.

7. Nail Polish 
Pretty much any pastel shade is a winner for me, it was really hard to narrow it down to just four, but these are the ones that normally stick out to me. (Though, I've noticed MUA have some interesting looking ones, which I'm considering getting)


Sorry about the layout of this post, I felt a bit lost in it really, It just didn't seem to look right having text in-between photo. Bleh, I dunno.
Also bloggers really giving me jip about having text and photos near each other. I hope I'm not the only one.
Thanks for reading, sorry (again) if it looked a bit messy, I already had a tantrum about it and left it for days.
It's a bit of a love/hate relationship with blogger at the moment. We get in a fight, and I drive off for days.

Sorry for that ramble. Thanks for reading.










You Might Also Like

0 comments