Macadamia Oil, Deep Repair Masque | Review.

18:53

Macadamia Oil, Deep Repair Masque
I recently purchased this and featured it in my last haul. I was asked on there If I could review it so thought 'why not?'

I got it from my local T K Maxx for £7.99. I had no intention of going in T K Maxx for this, I was only browsing, but once I came across it I thought it was a bargain and I was thinking about getting a treatment mask as I knew I would be ombreing my hair soon.

The smell is REALLY nice, I think it reminds me a bit of Calpol, which I used to love. Also the packaging is pretty cute too. Anyway when I use it I use about the size of a grape and split it in half, (I split my hair into pigtails when it comes to conditioning) put it through the ends of my hair and leave it on for probably 5 - 10 minutes if I have enough time I'll try to leave it on as long as possible. When I put it on my hair it feels so silky soft and smooth, and when I'm washing it off I never really know when I should stop because it still feels so amazingly soft.

I only use this once sometimes twice a week, and I can see the difference when I do use it, It feels soft and light, it doesn't weigh it down at all. The smell doesn't linger, which I'm not too fussed about because I use things like heat protection and such, so the smell would have been covered up anyways.

I would recommend to anyone who dye's their hair or uses heat on it, as it just helps your hair look and feel less pathetic and straggly. Obviously it doesn't fix it, we all know unfortunately a hair cut can only fix that, but at least this helps me feel better about it.

When I run out, I'm considering on getting the bigger pot because I love it that much.




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love this mask in fact the whole range is amazing :D I have just received the hair spray so super excited to try it out and do a giveaway on my blog for one in the next week or so :) however the mask smells amazingly good :D so does the oil xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing and £7.99 is a really good price! It's a bonus that it smells like Calpol as I used to love it too haha :)

    j4miejohnston.blogspot.co.uk

    Jamie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been so intrigued by this range, this sounds great though, especially for the price :)


    http://blondeambition3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a sample of this lying in my stash - I think I need to hurry up and try it as it sounds great :)

    Ria x
    naturiabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete