Nails of the day.

12:00



























Barry M, Bright Purple
A few people went a bit crazy about a Llymlrs post, because of the colour of her nails. And once I saw it, I needed to find something (kind of) similar that I can also afford. (I actually compared several swatches from different brands. I was very serious about it) This isn't excactly the same, but it fills my needs for now. Though, I am still on the look out for another one similar to the Llymlrs shade, so if anyone knows of anything, then please let me know!
As always with Barry M, it's very good quality and dries quickly, I only needed to use 2 coats, and it's very pretty on the nails, i'll probably be using it in Autumn and Winter also.






You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is such a gorgeous colour, and it is great foe wintery months you're right.

    Imogen ♡
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color! I hate when I see a nail polish color and then can't find the right match! Sometimes I buy 3 different bottles before I'm somewhat satisfied.

    Kallie, But First Coffee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfect for the upcoming autumn season. Love this color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete