UltraCase Etsy Shop.

10:00

Rabbit Case, Alpaca Case, Autumn Case, Dog Case

So I was (FINALLY) due an upgrade, and could say goodbye to my HTC Desire, it was a good phone, it was just a bit out dated, and forever running out of memory. (Even though I had a 16GB Micro SD) It just couldn't keep up with all the apps I craved.
I settled on getting a Samsung S3, I almost went for the S4 Mini, but from several tests, the camera was much bettter on the S3 and that was the most important thing to me.
The perks of getting a phone that's a bit more in the public eye, is being able to chose from sooo many cute phone cases. And when I stumbled across this etsy shop, I was literally in a awe daze. These are my four top picks, and I'm thinking about settling with the Autumn one, because the rabbit looks soo adorable with it's little bow and I love the cute illustrations.
The shop also does Iphone cases and Different Samsung Galaxy ones, so I would recommend if you were in need of a new case, or just fancied a change. ALSO, the price is pretty damn good, though keep in mind it is shipped from Hong Kong, so may take a while to get to you depending on where you live, but it will be a nice little surprise when it does arrive!
Btw, i'm gonna put it out there that I am in noway sponsored for this post, I'm just so damn excited about my new phone and possible new case!



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. These are absolutely adorable! I especially like the dog cover, it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I need an alpaca case! :') x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cuties! Esspecialy the dog one! I'm inlove with those!

    Victoria ♥
    http://victressvic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete