When I'm with you I have fun.

10:00

 photo DSC_0499_e_zps776d213f.jpg photo DSC_0477_ee_zps5564463d.jpg photo DSC_0526_e_zps6b7f1ab7.jpg photo DSC_0505_ee_zps1ac4a410.jpg photo DSC_0532_e_zpsd72ca9ed.jpg
T shirt - Forever 21, Skirt - Boohoo, Coat - Newlook, Cardigan - H&M, Necklace - My Bear Hands, Hat - Ebay

This is just a super adorable outfit that I threw together last week, and it's now become 'that' outfit that I want to wear all the time, but alas, my friends will judge me. And i'll probably smell.
This hat is soooo cute, I found it on Ebay and when I stumbled across it, that was it, it was sat in my basket all nice and cosy. I got the Necklace from a Christmas stall in my local town, her other jewellery was soo cute, and I found it incredibly hard to decide on one, but the little dog was too adorable to leave.
Oh I filmed a video for this ootd, incase you wanted to have a nosey.



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit, really sweet! x

    teapartywithalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit, I always want to wear the same outfits over and over again! I had no idea you had a youtube channel, the video was well cute!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're adorable, so in love with your style <3 Also, yay for Best Coast! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cuuute :) and I watched the video - also super cute! Love the music :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, and gosh, that scenery is just lovely. The hat is incredibly adorable as well!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete