This Weeks Wishlist #009

08:00

 photo 3_zps3e9625d5.pngBlue Instax Mini 8
China Glaze, Fancy Pants
Ebay Purse
Boohoo Ankle Boot
Drop Dead Deathshead Necklace
Revlon Matte Balm, Elusive
Asos Drop Waist Dress

Everytime a Youtuber shows off their new Instax Mini, my heart breaks a little bit, it feels like it's just becoming a fad, and it's beginning to annoy me! Mainly because I've been wanting one for so long, but just haven't been able to afford it. Polaroids are something that have fascinated me for so many years, and the fact that I could get a Polaroid camera in a cute blue colour is even better. I am so incredibly passionate about this nail polish, it's the perfect shade of purple that I've been trying to get my hands on for months. It is a must. I love how simple this Asos dress is, I can see myself wearing it in the day with a white long sleeve underneath, or even at night with a nice pair of wedges. I don't even need a new purse, I was helping a friend out by searching bow purses on Ebay, and came across this one, and my oh my, it was love at first site, the colour is beautiful and the simple detail is lovely.
Merci



You Might Also Like

0 comments