Mother & Father

10:02

 photo DSC_0431_zpsv0bwkpwc.png  photo DSC_0454_zpsadraqsnk.png  photo DSC_0419_zpsnmdtfw0l.png  photo DSC_0475_zpshiikvz43.png Dress - Glamorous
Cardigan - H&M
Shoes - Debenhams

This cardigan was a bargain, I had been looking for a cardigan like this for a few weeks, and stumbled across it in H&M, it was £19.99 which I wasn't overally keen on at the time, as I was waiting for pay day, but decided to get it, cause knowing my luck it wouldn't be there when pay day comes around. I took it to the til, and it was actually £7.99 in the sale, do not mind if I do, thanks!
I got the dress as a present from a friend in a shop called BS8 in Bristol, can I just say, if you're ever in the neighbourhood, and want to look at some cool clothes and nick nacks, hit BS8 up, it was an awesome shop. This dress is just everything about me atm, smock dress, dark colours & tartan print. It's so easy to wear, it's not huge like my other smock dresses, it's a tad bit fitted than my other ones, so gives a nice shape, These boots were a bargain too, they were originally £59.00 and were reduced to £17.70, had to be done, basically.
Oh also, I have purple hair now, it's my favourite hair colour at the moment♥
Zelà♥ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments