Sun Will Shine

09:02

 photo DSC_0375_zpsgcezwhaz.png  photo DSC_0138_zpsmdsn8b8i.png  photo DSC_0321_zpsdsz1ohuy.png  photo DSC_0135_zpspc3bngk9.png  photo DSC_0595_zps97jjwuae.png Dress - Missguided
Cardigan - H&M
Shoes - Primark

Hi. This is weird, doing blogging again, I won't bore you with why I was gone, but it was a much needed break, I've had a few changes happen in my life, and taking a step back from blogging has helped me adjust. But now I feel comfortable with how my life is, I feel like I can focus on my blog again.

ANYWAYS, onto the outfit- This dress is so easy to wear, it's a light fabric, so will be perfect for Spring, and looks great as a cute outfit in the day, or can be dressed up for a night out. I think I slipped up with the sizing a little, I got a 12 so it wouldn't be a tight fit, but I think I could have got away with a 10 instead, but it doesn't bother me too much, so I'll just stick with the 12. THESE SHOES. Can we just take a minute to appreciate them. They are super adorable, I knew I was getting them as soon as I saw them, they also did them in a pale blue colour, but my friend reminded me that they probably wouldn't go with any of my dull black clothes.. But now that I think about it, they would be a nice bit of colour to my boring black outfits.. Maybe I'll get them next time.
Also these piccys were taken by my bestie Ell Bells, follow his instagram if you'd like, he has nice pictures, and he's not bad to look at,
Zelà♥ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments