One Touch

11:00

 photo DSC_0344_zps0c27d07c.png  photo DSC_0376_zps385e00fb.png  photo DSC_0431_zps8a7044f1.png  photo DSC_0349_zpsbf52998d.png  photo DSC_0372_zpsb71ae4db.png
Tshirt Dress - Missguided
Cardigan - H&M
Scarf - Accessorize
Metallic shoes - Schuh

I'd been obsessing over this dress for months, and decided to purchase it in the black friday sales, cause black friday sales are the bomb. (Not when you have to wait in a vitual que though, not cool.)
It's probably one of comfiest dresses I have and I like that an outfit can be built around it.
You may have noticed my hair is a lot pinker in these photos than the last post, the intensity's fading a bit, so it's become a bit pastelly, but It's pretty!

Also, I now have a new lens for my camera! Which is really exciting, I honestly can't get over how much better the photos look compared to my previous ones, it just picks up details and colours so much better, I got a Nikon 50mm f/1.8D lens, the only slight issue with this model is there's no auto focus, (which I normally ignore anyways) which can make these sort of photos tricky, because they can easily slip out of focus, but as long as you (or your photographer) has patience, the pictures will turn out beautiful!
Zelà♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments