Youth

09:25

 photo DSC_0175_e_zps16daad3e.png  photo DSC_0101_zpsda41c9e0.png  photo DSC_0144_zps99bb84f1.png  photo DSC_0120_zpsfbfd1684.png  photo DSC_0170_zpsc75b94f9.png Dress (worn as skirt) - Butterfly
Jumper - H&M
Tights - H&M
Boots - M&S
Tattoo Choker - Etsy

Apologies for a few of the photos being a tad bit out of focus, apparently my boyfriends blind. This outfit doesn't really need a summary, everyone has an outfit like this, and anyone can wear it, it's so lazy and easy, but looks quite cute, and with my choker and chunky boots, it adds 'edge' *voms*
I put purple over my red hair, it was a pink toned purple, so doesn't look so different in the pictures, but in real life it is like a deep magenta, before my birthday I'm going to put a more blue toned purple just to make it obvious that it's purple than a pinky red. This is useless information, sorry about that.
I was considering doing a 'What I got for Christmas' post, but feel like it's gone way past that, but I might try to incorporate it in a 'Friday, i'm in love post' because they've become extinct from my blog. Because all I do is work, so therefore Friday, I am not in love.
Shouldn't complain though, I need the cash for clothes, and rent I guess.
Zelà♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments