Mirror Maru

10:30

 photo DSC_0438_zpsrwu36lhu.png  photo DSC_0445_zpsf8fd32cd.png  photo DSC_0546_zpsehyejs9w.png  photo DSC_0581_zpsz7gpczbc.png Top - Newlook
Skirt - Newlook (old)
Hat - H&M
Boots - Primark (old)
Choker - Etsy

I don't even know what the deal is with my hands in the first two pictures, all it does it makes me look creepy. (Awkward hands) This outfit is a bit different for me, because the top is slightly fitted, (shock horror) if you go through my previous outfit posts, you'll notice I have a theme of wearing looser fitting things on top, and that's just the way I like things, but I had been looking at tops like these for a while, and thought I may as well just try one, I did size up to a 12, because I knew I would be really uncomfortable in a 8 or 10, so a 12 still gives me a little air, but still has that fitted kind of look. I really like it and want to get a black one as well now!
*Photos were taken by my buddy♥*
Zelà♥ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments