April / May love list.

10:00

 photo DSC_0439_zpssshnj9wz.png
 photo DSC_0440_zps7hdmhglo.png

Hey, so for this months love list I have a few old favourites and some new discovery's, I've also decided that I'm going to make these love lists a mix of all things, so its not just beauty, or just lifestyle, it's just a few bits from each category.

.The 1975's album is perfection, I honestly have no other way to describe it, this album has pretty much been on repeat since my boyfriend very kindly treated me to it,(♥♥) I got the Limited edition, Clear vinyls, so it's also fun to just look at.
.The other album that I've been obsessing over is Melanie Martinez's Crybaby, this album is literally nothing like anything else I have, it's a strange experience when you first listen to it, because it comes across as 'cutesy' but when you actually pay attention to the lyrics and realise what the songs mean, they're actually a bit disturbing and just sad, but I still love listening to this stuff.
.Another favourite as of lately is my Instax Mini 8, which isn't new, I've had it for over a year, but with it being nicer weather, I've found myself using it more and something it's just much nicer to capture moments on a cute little polaroid.
 photo DSC_0452_zpsnupwftxr.png
.I'm going to say now that I didn't really want to feature this Garnier Sun-Kissed Look Lotion, pretty much because it's not cruelty free, but I have been using it as of recent because I bought it a couple of years back and it does seem a waste to just get rid of it. When I finish it I do intend to move on to the Palmer's Natural Bronze moisturiser, which is the same idea. Anyways this is just a gradual tanner which never leaves me streaky and smells like juicy apricots. (But I would say if you were using Cruelty Free, to try the Palmer's one)
.M.A.N.G.O body spray is just the one, I was using The Body Shop one all last summer and it was my staple, but this time I thought I would try the Boots Extracts range and let me say, it has not disappointed. It's just a really nice juicy, fruity smell and in Spring/Summer I just think it's a nice staple to incorporate to your routine, I always get comments on how nice I smell when I use this! Absolute dream.
.NYX is the ultimate to me now, how I ever survived without it before they finally came to Boots is beyond me. The transluscent powder is a must for me now, as it's actually trasluscent, it does exactly what it says on the tin! I've been going a wee bit mad over NYX's matte lip creams since they've arrived, but I decided to give the Liquid Suedes a go in the shade Soft Spoken, which is a faint pink toned brown, it's very similar to the type of shade I've been trying to find for so long! So I'm very pleased, my only issue is that I always somehow get a little bit on my teeth, so be wary and double check your teeth if you were considering this product.

What did you love these past couple of months?
Zelah♥
 photo DSC_0448-_zpsizpsllqm.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments