Day Out : Weston Super Mare

18:59




























Me and my boyfriend recently went to Weston Super Mare, and it turned out to be a lot of fun, so here's a few pictures for you all to nose at.
As soon as we got there we got these AMAZING ice creams, I've honestly never seen anything like these before.. (Is that sad?? Am I out of the loop?) I got a vanilla and chocolate ice cream with bubblegum sauce and it was soo good. I pretty much finished it within a minute.
We then ventured onto the Pier on the 2p machines, as they are our weakness. We didn't win anything but its still a lot of fun.
On our way to Marine Lake a seagull took my doughnut out of my hand, and it was very distressing.. But once I got over the whole ordeal I was fine and then my boyfriend FINALLY taught himself how to swim, which I was so so proud of.

What I wore on my nails, Rimmel Too Cool To Tango, which is this gorgeous Caribbean sea blue colour, and my bracelet stack which is just needed for days by the seaside.
I did want to do an ootd for this post, but we ran out of time, so I was thinking about doing it as a seperate post another time.

I'm now getting abit of Beach blues.. So i'm going to drown my sorrows in BBQ food, and playing the PS3..



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love this post! That nail polish is soooo pretty. I have never seen bubble gum sauce before!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the photos for this post, they have such a summer feel and I love how you've edited them too. I'm not normally a Mr Whippy fan either but that ice cream looks to die for!

    Ps - I'm in love with your blog header, is that weird?

    Efia @ Effy Talks Life

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that ice-cream is so lovely! love the top too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, the ice cream looks delicious! I also love 'Too Cool to Tango', it's such a pretty colour! Love your blog by the way!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete