I'm 23.

14:34

 photo DSC_0565_zps6324c2fa.jpgOn January 3rd I celebrated my Birthday. Those of you who may read some tweets may have notcied that I wasn't too thrilled about this. But even though I spent a bit of the morning saying "I want to stay in bed all day. Go away" I actually had a really lovely time, and spent it with some amazing people.
 photo DSC_0157_zpsbf6fcea1.jpgSorry about my extremely 'derp' face in that first photo, but I just wanted to give you all a glimpse of my birthday outfit. The dress was one of my presents, it was in the Urban Outfitters sale for £20, so it had to happen and i'm so pleased my friend got me it!
 photo DSC_0064_zps98fcf8c2.jpg photo IMG_20140103_123511_zpsac1c2470.jpg My boyfriend made us pancakes for breakfast and it was soooo good. (It's making my mouth water just looking at the photo) We then went for a spot of ice skating because the rink would be going on Sunday and I did it last year, so maybe it's starting to become a tradition? I hope so, I love ice skating.
 photo DSC_0205_zps0775e442.jpg
I then went to Nando's for a late lunch (I may not look that bothered, but I was super happy on the inside) Nando's is one of my favourite places to eat out, which to a lot of people seems odd, (because i'm veggie) but I LOVE their Mushroom and Grilled Halloumi cheese pitta, If I had to eat one meal for the rest of my life, it would be that.
 photo Untitled-1_zps1fd04bf5.jpg
(Sorry for the hideous quality photo)
After that we went back to ours, had some people over (all of them showed up, which I was very surprised by) and we listened to music, played ring of fire, watched the 'why folder' on the big screen. (Which is essentially the Burn book from MeanGirls, but played as a desktop background, with just all types of images) Me and the girls got a bit hyper and were running around the house for a bit, then had chill time in Elliots room, (that's why he was pressured into this picture)
All in all it was a success and I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought!
I filmed a video on my Youtube of a Birthday goodies haul if you'd like to see it, it  has Primark, Yankee Candle and all sorts on it.





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a lovely day, I love the presents which you got! xo

    Hannah | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a good birthday! i'm just about to watch your haul:) and those pancakes look amazing!

    also, i'm following you now as i've just found your blog so i'd love it if you had a peek at mine!

    love Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete