If.

14:36

 photo DSC_0449_e_zps418673f1.jpg  photo DSC_0423_e_zps3fd66925.jpg  photo DSC_0465_e_zps7cb68df0.jpg  photo DSC_0358_e_zps3283f3bf.jpg Dress - Boohoo
Long Sleeve - H&M
Boots - New Look
Nail Varnish - Seventeen, Long Island

I'd been lusting after this dress for months, and so pleased I finally got it. Some of my friends were quite surprised to see me in this outfit, because I normally wear so much black! I like that it's versatile, in the Summer I can wear it with some nice sandals, and then in the Winter I can chuck on a long sleeve like I've done here. I got the hair inspo from Sammi (BeautyCrush) in this video. It looks much better on her, but I was so obsessed that I had to try it, and It's definitely something I'll come back to every now and then!
Merci



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. This dress looks amazing on you - the colour really suits you, and love how you've teamed it with white nails (I wish I could be so coordinated!)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love that boohoo dress, amazing colours!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going going to say that this dress is bright for you! It is lovely though =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, the blue looks amazing with your hair colour (hair is super cute btw). And I must say, great music choice ;D xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty dress and it looks so nice with your hair styled like that! x

    amuchprettierpuzzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete