Miss Manga, Waterproof.17:12
Left eye - no mascara, Right eye - Miss Manga
I was going in and out of my local Boots when I found out L'oreal had released a Waterproof version of the popular Miss Manga. The excitement I felt when they finally had the gap for it, was kind of intense. There wasn't any out, so I politely asked the assistant if she could check the draw for any, and I was literally telling her how this was the best day of my life, and she was probably thinking 'take the god damn mascara.'
Anyway, life story aside, this mascara is pretty good, nothing quite life changing for myself though really, which was a let down, because people hyped it a lot. I think maybe it was hyped up a bit too much, if there wasn't this huge expectation, maybe I would have been more impressed, but it's still an amazing mascara.
- Waterproof, no leakage for me thanks.
- Weird flexi brush,(strange to get used to) very useful though, can move around the eye easier.
- Amazing shaped brush, with it getting thinner near the bottom, so it can get those pesky little hairs.
- Easy to layer up, making spider leg lashes a dream.
- No flakes left hanging around my eyes!
- Formula isn't dry! (I hate dry formulas)
- The price.
- Hyped up too much!
So to make sense of this all, I would purchase again, when I wanted to treat myself, or just thinking 'the heck with it!' but from what I can tell, it doesn't make a huge difference between my Maybelline the Rocket, which is my holy grail mascara, and that one is cheaper!