Gun

17:11

 photo DSC_0232_zps7265da7a.png  photo DSC_0263_zps0ab4d03b.png  photo DSC_0280_zps206bb13d.png  photo DSC_0296_zps0b3b996a.png Top - Primark
Jeans - Monsoon
Scarf - Accessorize
Hat - H&M
Jacket - F21
Bag - Accessorize

I like dressing like a witch, and scaring children, I've been so bad with tolerating random people lately, I think it's from working in retail at Christmas time, one word, vile. I got the top super cheap in Primark, it was reduced to £3 I think and at the time I was looking for a top with a loose peplum type thing, and this fits the criteria perfectly.

I went to Society cafe, (which is a very popular Cafe in my town) and it's just a nice little cafe with Scandinavian influences. I got this amazing banana and chocolate vegan cake, and honestly it was heavenly, I need it everyday for the rest of my life. To go with it I had a Sweet Orange tea, which is a beautiful thing, as the same suggests, it's sweet and very fruity, I would recommend for anyone to try, you can get it loose from most tea shops I think!
Zelà♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments